- a. Were the people in Philippi believers? b. Why?
- a. In what did Paul want them
to grow? b. Why did they need to do this? c. What would they become if
they did this?
- a. Why, according to Paul,
were some people preaching Christ? b. Why did Paul rejoice anyway?
- Why did Paul want to remain
in the flesh?
- How must our conduct be while
we serve God?
- How do we stand fast in one
- What is proof of perdition of
- What can we expect here while
we serve God and Jesus?
- a. What mindset should we
have? b. Who also had this mindset?
- a. What did Jesus avoid
exalting or "hanging onto" when He was here? b. How did Jesus
become a servant?
- If we humble ourselves what
will God do for us?
- a. How should we work out our
salvation? b. Why should we have this attitude?
- a. What should we be to the
world? b. Why? c. How do we do this?
- What may happen if you do not
holdfast to the word of life?
- a. What was Paul's former
position? b. How did Paul consider this position now?
- What righteousness comes from
our faith in Christ?
- a. What grows in our faith?
b. Had Paul attained perfection? c. What did Paul know he had to do to
attain this perfection?
- a. What prize did Paul seek?
b. Has Paul obtained this prize?
- a. What mindset should a
mature Christian have? b. What would God reveal to those who did not have
this mindset? c. How can we mature in Christ?
- To what degree must we walk
- a. To have our bodies changed
to a glorious body, what must we do? b. How do we do this?
- For what should we be
- On what should we meditate?
- What should be our attitude
in life whether we have plenty or little?
- In what was Paul
- What did the gifts from the
Philippians help Paul to do?
- What will God do for those