- What were the three types of animals used for the burnt offerings?
- What ingredient was not to be included in the grain offering?
- What ingredient must be included in all grain offerings?
- a. What 2 animals could be used for the peace offering? b. What had to be the condition of these animals?
- a. For the priests sin offering, where was the blood sprinkled? b. Where was the offering burnt?
- a. If the whole assembly of Israel sinned, where was the blood from their offering sprinkled? b. Where was the offering
- a. If a ruler or leader sinned, what animal was used for the sacrifice? b. Where was the blood placed? c. Where was the
- a. If a common person sinned, what animal was used for the offering? b. Where was the blood placed? c. Where was
the offering burnt?
- What should a person do if he is a witness to someone's oath?
- If a person sinned unintentionally in regard to the holy things of the Lord, what was he required to do?
- a. If a person sins out of ignorance, is he still guilty of the sin? b. What must he do when he knows? c. Why would the
man be guilty?
- a. What was a person to do who was guilty of stealing or concealing someone else's property? b. Why was 1/5 added?
- Could leavened bread be used for the offering of Thanksgiving?
- How long could a voluntary sacrifice be kept before it had to be disposed?
- What did Moses do in this chapter as instructed by the Lord?
- What did Aaron and his sons do with some of the flesh of the wave offering?
- How long did the consecration period last?
- On what day did Moses tell Aaron and the elders to bring their sin offerings and other burnt offerings to the tabernacle?
- a. What did Nadad and Abihu do at the altar in the presence of God? b. What happened to them? c. What did this show
that God expects of us?
- a. Of what did God tell Aaron and his sons not to partake? b. Why were they not to partake of this?
- What type of animals could the children of Israel eat?
- What type of water creatures could the children of Israel eat?
- In general, what type of birds were not allowed to be eaten?
- What did the people have to do if they touched any unclean animal or the carcass of any unclean thing?
- If an unclean thing fell into an earthen vessel, what had to be done to the vessel?
- a. How long would a woman be unclean after having a son? b. What was done to the son on the 8th day after he was
born? c. What was the length of the mother's purification period?
- a. If a woman had a daughter, how long would she be unclean? b. What was the length of the mother's purification after
having a daughter? c. Why do you think there was so much difference in the purification between a daughter and a son?
- What was the purpose of isolating someone who was unclean with a leprous type skin disease?
- Who told the priest exactly what to look for in determining whether someone was clean or unclean?
- What did someone with the leprous disease usually have to do to clean himself?
- What was the length of time one had to wait to be checked for cleanness?
- If a house had a mildew inside of it, what was first done to make it clean?
- If a house could not be cleaned, what would be done with it?
- a. For people who had a discharge, how long would they be unclean? b. What would they have to do to be ceremonially
- Could a man touch a woman who was in her monthly impurity?
- a. What was the Day of Atonement for the people of Israel? b. How often was this done? c. What was the major
difference between this offering and other offerings?
- Who do the two goats represent?
- a. What did God tell the people of Israel not to ever eat? b. Why?
- Who were the children of Israel never to lie with?
- How does God feel about a man lying with another man as with a woman?
- What did God say the land would do to Israel if they defile it by their actions?
- What did God not want the people of Israel to make for themselves?
- What did God want the people to leave in the fields at harvest time?
- What did God mean by not cursing the deaf or putting a stumbling block before the blind?
- How were the people of Israel to treat strangers?
- What was the punishment for someone who cursed his father or mother?
- What was the punishment for a medium?
- What type of woman was a priest to marry?
- What type of person could not approach the veil or the altar?
- Could Aaron and his sons eat anything that died of natural causes?
- What type of offering was not accepted by God?
- What could not be sacrificed together on the same day?
- What was the Sabbath?
- What was the Feast of the First Fruits?
- How many Sabbaths later after the Feast of the First Fruits would the people of Israel have the Feast of Weeks?
- What was the Feast of Trumpets?
- What three events did the people of Israel hold in the 7th month?
- What was the Feast of Tabernacles?
- How long were the lamps outside the veil to burn?
- What was the punishment for someone blaspheming God?
- How many years did the people sow the land and then let it rest?
- What is the Year of Jubilee?
- Why did the people not need to worry about not sowing seed in the Sabbath year?
- What was not ever required from a brother who was lent anything?
- If the people obeyed God, what would they receive?
- If the people disobeyed God, what would happen to them?
- Would God always warn them when they were disobeying?
- What type of vow or oath required the people to pay a valuation to the priest?
- What was the amount a person was required to pay back for redeeming his property?