- From what had the people of Galatia
- How was the gospel being
- Who had revealed the truth of
the gospel to Paul?
- Who did Paul confer with to
learn about the gospel?
- Why did Paul return to Jerusalem?
- a. What did Paul and Titus avoid doing when returning to Jerusalem? b. Why?
- What was the only thing Peter
and the apostles ask of Paul in his work?
- What did Paul accuse Peter of
doing before certain "pillars" of the Jews?
- By what would a man be
justified and not justified?
- What do we receive after
hearing the word and establishing our faith?
- How were the Gentiles trying
to be perfected in the flesh?
- How did Abraham confirm the
promise from God?
- What was the purpose for the
- Who was the mediator of the
law and then of the promise?
- Who are the parties in the
- What is our guardian or
steward until the return of Jesus?
- How are we known by God?
- a. To what were the people
turning back? b. Why would Paul’s labor be in vain?
- What may have been
Paul’s physical infirmity?
- a. Who are the children of
the free and who are those of bondage?
- What are the two Jerusalems?
- What is the yoke of bondage
that the Galatians had again become entangled with?
- What grace had they fallen
- What is our liberty and how
is it to be used?
- What does the Spirit produce?
- If we are Christ's what must
we do to the flesh?
- a. How should we restore
someone who is in sin? b. Why should we consider ourselves?
- How should we examine
- a. What is sowing to the
flesh? b. What does sowing to the flesh reap?
- Why did leaders promote