- Who were king and queen
during the time of Esther?
- What was the king
- Who did the king hold a feast
for at the end of his celebration for his officials and servants?
- What did the king want from
- What fear did the king and
his officials have of the people when the queen refused to come to the
- What was done to the queen?
- Who was sought for the king
to replace Queen Vashti?
- Who was Esther?
- What type of preparations did
the women go through before seeing the king?
- What did Mordecai discover
during the preparation time of the virgins?
- Who did the king promote to
his second in command above all his princes?
- Why did Haman despise
- What plan did Haman devise
against Mordecai and his people?
- Why could Queen Esther not
come freely before the king?
- a. What did Queen Esther ask
Mordecai and the Jews in Shushan to do for her?
- What did Esther ask of the
king after her three days of fasting?
- What did the Queen ask of the
king after the banquet?
- a. What angered Haman after
the banquet? b. What action was advised to Haman by is wife and friends?
- a. Why did the king read the
book of the chronicles the night before the second banquet of the queen?
b. What did he read?
- Who did Haman think the king
wanted to honor?
- What was done for Mordecai?
- What petition did Esther make
known at the second banquet for the king and Haman?
- What did the king discover
when he came back into the room?
- What was Haman's
punishment for his plot and assault?
- What further request did
Esther ask of the king?
- What did the king suggest to
Esther to save her people?
- What happened on the
scheduled day of annihilation of the Jews?
- What did Queen Esther further
ask of the king?
- What feast did the Jews
declare in remembrance of their rest from their enemies?
- Who became second to the