- How many years was it after Israel had left Egypt that Moses spoke to them again on all the commandments of the
- Why did Israel refuse to go into the promise land?
- a. Who did God say would not enter the promise land? b. Who would enter the promise land?
- How long did it take before all the rebellious men of war were consumed in the wilderness?
- What relative of Israel lived at Mount Seir?
- Who was given the land of Ammon as a possession?
- Who did the Israelites defeat at Bashan?
- a. Describe the size of King Og. b. How large was his bed?
- What three tribes took their possessions early on the east side of the Jordan?
- Why could Moses not enter the promise land?
- Who spoke to Israel at Mount Horeb out of a fire?
- What were the Israelites never to make for themselves concerning God?
- What other things was Israel never to worship?
- How could Israel prolong their days and it be well with them and their children?
- How does one take the name of God in vain?
- What two things are we to do on the Sabbath?
- How do we not covet our neighbor's things?
- a. How do we honor our father and mother? b. What is the promise that comes with honoring our father and mother?
- What is the greatest commandment of all?
- What are we to do with the commandments that God has given us?
- How are we to teach the commandments to our children?
- When things are going good and our blessings are many, what should we remember?
- How are we righteous before God?
- Why did God choose to bring the Israelites into the promised land?
- Why would the Israelites drive the nations out little by little?
- What were they to do with anything, whether silver or gold, that was used for evil purposes?
- What should we be careful to observe so that we may live and multiply?
- What should we never say when we look at all our blessings and material wealth?
- How long did Moses stay on Mount Horeb the first time?
- What happened to the first tablets Moses brought down from the mountain?
- a. What did God want to do to the people for making the molded calf? b. What did God want to do to Aaron?
- What did Moses go back to the mountain to make again?
- How long did Moses stay on the mountain this time?
- What is all that God requires of us?
- Why did Moses want the people to circumcise their hearts?
- How many Israelites had gone down to Egypt before the captivity?
- What did God promise to do with the land if the people earnestly obeyed his commandments?
- What type offerings still had to go to the place that God chose if it was too far?
- In what way were the people not to worship God?
- What were the people to do to anyone who tried to lead them away from God in any fashion?
- What were the people to do with any plunder that had been used for evil purposes?
- What type of animals of the land could the Israelites eat?
- In general, what type of birds were they not to eat?
- What type of animals of the water could they eat?
- What did the people of Israel do with their tithes at the end of every third year?
- What did the people of Israel release at the end of every seventh year?
- What were the Israelites to be careful not to do close to the year of release?
- In what year were servants or slaves released?
- What were the servants given upon their release?
- If the servant did not wish to leave, what action was the master to do?
- What ceremony was observed with the Feast of Unleavened Bread?
- What three feasts were the Israelites to keep?
- What was the punishment for a man or a woman who worshiped an idol or carved image?
- How many witnesses were needed for anyone who is to be stoned?
- Whom would the people go to decide any hard cases?
- How was a king to learn to fear God?
- What was the inheritance of the Levites?
- Who was the prophet that would come and be similar to Moses?
- How would this new prophet be similar to Moses?
- What were the cities of refuge?
- What was God's rule for capital punishment?
- What three things kept a man from going into battle?
- Did the armies of war want a faint hearted person?
- What was Israel to first step in taking over a city outside the land of Canaan?
- What could the Israelites keep from a city they had plundered?
- Who were the Israelites to utterly destroy and why?
- Who would be responsible for atonement of a man found slain in the country?
- What would an Israelite have to do to a female captive in order for her to be his wife?
- What was done to a son who continued to be rebellious?
- What are you to do with your brother's animal or his possession that you may find?
- What was a women never to wear?
- If a woman was found not to be a virgin, what was her punishment?
- If a man was found lying with a woman who was married, what was the punishment for this sin?
- When would a woman who is attacked by a man not be deserving of death?
- What types of people could not enter the assembly of the Lord?
- What was an Israelite never to charge to a fellow countryman who had borrowed anything from him?
- Could a divorced woman remarry a former man from whom she was divorced?
- How long must a newly wed man stay at home before going to war?
- What were the Israelites to do with sheaves left in the field at harvest time?
- What was the maximum number of blows a person could receive as punishment?
- If a woman's husband died, whose responsibility was it to take her as a wife?
- How were the Israelites weights and measures to be done?
- What were the people to do with the produce of the ground that was already growing in the land they were going to
- What did they do with the tithes of their increase every third year?
- When the people went into the land they were going to possess, what were they to write on stones that were to be set up?
- What could the people expect for being obedient to God's commandments?
- What could the people expect for not obeying God's commandments?
- What had not worn out on the people in the forty years they were in the wilderness?
- If the people turned back to God after all their punishment what would He do for them?
- What was the easy choices they had to make?
- Who would be the new leader of Israel after Moses?
- What were the people to do at the end of every 7 years?
- How did God know that Israel would rebel against Him in the future?
- What was the purpose for the song of Moses?
- Who wrote the words to the song of Moses?
- Why would Moses not enter into the promised land?
- a. In Moses' final blessing on Israel, who did he honor first? b. Who did he bless next?
- What did God show Moses at the top of Mount Nebo?
- a. In what land did Moses die? b. Where was he buried? c. How old was Moses when he died?