- During whose time did Amos
- Against whom did Amos first
- Who did Amos prophesy against
- What were Israel's sins?
- What did God always do before
His wrath or judgment came upon His people?
- a. What were the people still
doing "for God" even though they were deep in sin? b. Who were
they really doing this for?
- What signs did God give His
people that He was against them?
- What did God mean by telling
them not to seek Bethel, Gilgal, or Beersheba?
- Why would the day of the Lord
be darkness for Israel?
- What was Israel
still doing, but God hated?
- What were the religious
leaders of Israel
telling the people?
- How were the religious
- What did God say would happen
to these religious leaders?
- How did Israel
turn righteousness into bitterness or wormwood?
- What two forms of destruction
did Amos save Israel
- What did the plumb line
- What did God to do against Israel?
- Why did Amaziah tell Amos to
go to Judah?
- What was Israel's
attitude during the new moons and the Sabbaths?
- What will God do to the