- Who wrote the book of Acts?
- a. From what mountain was
Jesus taken up? b. Where did the apostles go from there? c. How far was it
to there? d. Where did they congregate?
- At that time, what was the
approximate number of disciples with the apostles?
- What was the first order of
business by Peter?
- a. What qualification did the
new apostle need? b. Who was chosen?
- What happened to the
apostles on the day of Pentecost?
- a. Why did the multitude
marvel when they heard the apostles? b. What nationality were the
- How many spoke in other
- What did David prophesy
about God's Holy one?
- What has not yet happened to
- What is the gift of the Holy
- What did Peter exhort the
people concerning the perverse world?
- How did the people continue
steadfastly in the apostles’ doctrine?
- How did they continue in
- What did the believers do
with their possessions?
- a. Who did Peter and John
heal going into the temple? b. Who did they give credit for this?
- a. What does
"repent" mean? b. What does "be converted" mean? c.
What are the times of refreshing? d. What would the refreshing do for us?
- What is Jesus waiting on?
- Who confronted Peter and
- By what authority did Peter
and John heal the lame man?
- What did the priests and
elders notice about Peter and John?
- Why did the rulers and elders
fear Peter and John teaching about Jesus?
- What was significant about
Barnabas selling his land and giving the money to the apostles?
- What wrong did Ananias and
his wife do?
- a. How did Peter know Ananias
was deceitful? b. To whom did Ananias lie? c. What happened to Ananias? d.
What happened to his wife?
- a. What were Peter and the
apostles able to do among the people? b. How did the Sadducees feel about
this? c. What did the Sadducees do to the apostles?
- a. What happened to the
imprisoned apostles? b. Where did the apostles go? c. What did the
Sadducees want the apostles to do? d. What was the apostles' answer to the
- What advice did Gamaliel, a
Pharisee, give concerning the apostles?
- a. Who are the Hellenists or
Grecians? b. What was their complaint? c. How did the apostles solve this
- What false accusation was
brought against Stephen?
- What was Stephen's response
to the council's questioning?
- a. What did the people do to
Stephen? b. What did Stephen ask God for the people? c. Who also was there
with the people?
- What did Saul do against the
- a. Who was Simon? b. What did
the people think of Him?
- When Simon heard Philip's
witness, what did he do?
- a. When Simon saw the Holy
Spirit given by the laying on of hands, what did he ask the apostles? b.
What did Peter and John tell Simon? c. What did they know about Simon from
this? d. What did Simon need to do to get right with God?
- a. What was the Ethiopian
eunuch reading when Philip met him? b. Who was he reading about?
- What did Philip do to the
Ethiopian after he believed?
- What happened to Philip?
- a. Who met Saul on the road
b. What happened to Saul?
- What would Saul become?
- When Paul was healed, what
did he immediately do in the synagogues?
- How did Paul escape the Jews
who were trying to kill him at Damascus?
- Whom did Saul dispute with
- Of what did Peter heal
Aeneas in Lydda?
- What miracle did Peter do in
- a. Who was Cornelius? b. Did
he know God?
- How were the works of
Cornelius rewarded by God?
- What did Peter's vision mean
- What surprised Peter and his
company about Cornelius and his household?
- What is the difference
between John's baptism and the Holy Ghost baptism?
- At what city were disciples
first called Christians?
- What did Herod do to the
- What apostle did Herod
- a. Who did Herod seize next
to kill? b. What happened to this person?
- Why was Herod struck down
after giving his speech?
- Who did the Holy Spirit
call to work?
- a. What did Elymas try to
prevent of Saul and Barnabas? b. What did Saul tell Elymas? c. What curse
was put on Elymas? d. For what purpose was this done to Elymas?
- a. What word of exhortation
did Paul given at the synagogue? b. What was the reaction of the people?
- How are the Gentiles
ordained to eternal life?
- Who did Paul heal at Lystra?
- a. What did the people think
of Paul and Barnabas? b. Was this acceptable to Paul and Barnabas?
- Who followed Paul and
Barnabas to Lystra?
- What had God done for the
- What conflict did Paul and
Barnabas have with certain Judeans?
- How would God judge the Gentiles?
- What requirements were
bestowed on Gentiles concerning their faith?
- a. Why did Paul want to
revisit the cities where they had preached the word? b. Why did Paul not
want to take John Mark?
- Why did Paul have Timothy
- Why were Paul and Silas
thrown into prison at Philippi?
- a. What happened to Paul and
Silas in the prison? b. What happened to the guard of the prison?
- What did the Jews in Berea do after
listening to Paul and Silas?
- a. Who followed Paul and
Silas to Berea?
b. Why did they follow them?
- What was Areopagus?
- Who did Paul tell the
Areopagus the unknown god was among their idols? s
- a. Who were Aquila and Priscilla? b. Why did Paul stay with
- a. What did Paul do against the
opposition of the Jews at Corinth?
b. What did God tell Paul in a vision? c. How long did Paul stay at Corinth?
- a. Who was Apollos? b. What
did he know of the Lord? c. What did Aquila
and Priscilla explain to Apollos?
- How are Paul’s miracles
- a. Why could the sons of
the priest not cast out demons in the name of Jesus? b. What happened to
the sons of the priest?
- What was the purpose of the
- What were the reasons
Demetrius stirred up the people against Paul?
- a. How long did Paul speak
at Troas one night? b. What happened to
Eutychus during this time?
- What two things concerning
the gospel did Paul teach the Jews and the Greeks?
- Why would Paul be innocent
of the blood of all men?
- Why did Paul feel the
disciples could be drawn away from their faith?
- Who was Phillip?
- What prophesy did Agabus
give of Paul?
- a. What teachings did Paul
not require for the Jews and the Gentiles? b. What did the elders in
Jerusalem want Paul to do?
- At what point did the crowd
have enough of Paul's testimony?
- Why was the Roman commander
afraid to scourge Paul?
- What were the differences in
beliefs between the Pharisees and the Sadducees?
- a. What did the Jews plot against
Paul? b. Who overheard this plot?
- Where did the commander
decide to send Paul?
- Why did the Jews bring
Tertullus to Caesarea to testify against
- Why did the Jews rise
against Paul in Jerusalem
and bring him for questioning?
- What made Felix afraid?
- How long was Paul kept by
- When Festus replaced Felix
as governor, what did the Jews ask him to do?
- Could Festus find any wrong
- a. Who did Festus ask to
hear the case of Paul? b. Why did Festus want this?
- How was Paul kicking
against the goads?
- What was Paul's mission to
the Jews and Gentiles?
- How convincing was Paul to
- Paul could have been set
free except for what two reasons?
- What did Paul predict about
the Alexandrian ship?
- What did Paul tell the
people to do before the ship was wrecked?
- How many people were on the
- Why did the centurion not
let the soldiers kill the prisoners?
- a. What happened to Paul on
of Malta? b. What did
the natives assume about Paul? c. What did they later assume about Paul?
- What was Paul allowed to do
- Had the Jews in Rome heard any
report about Paul?
- What did the Jews in Rome want to know?
- What did Paul try to prove
to the Jews?
- How long did Paul spread
the gospel while in Rome?