- By our patience and
continuance in the faith even through persecutions we show our belief in
God’s judgment to come.
- Those who never knew God and
those who did know Him but would not obey Him. (Mt 7:21)
- They will see Jesus and
glorify the One they have believed in.
- Everything we do should be
pleasing to God. By following His commands, we will be worthy of the
- All the people who determine
righteousness by man's wisdom and standards. They have not known God or do
not acknowledge Him as their guide in life.
- The church will be removed
and only the lawless one will be left.
- The lawless ones who will be
left behind in the election of the saints. God left them to their own
destruction because they never wanted the truth of God.
- By believing in Jesus and by sanctification
of the Spirit.
- The Spirit directs us to
righteousness. By obeying God through His Spirit we will walk in
righteousness and become holy and pure.
- Our brethren who work and
serve diligently for the Lord.
- Any brother who walks
disorderly not following the example of Christ or the Apostles. This is
not a slip here and there but a persistent practice or habit of
- We should not keep company
with him but in love admonish him.